Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gathering resources

It's a blugger but Blogger does not like attachments! I am still hoping to use the email route but need to establish plan B so back to the drawing board and a quick trawl through www resources.

Duke has done it: http://dukecarico.com/blog/?p=163. So far I have downloaded FileZ to rename image files - useful whatever I decide to do. I am now investigating FTP and HTML/blog applications.

The good news here is that I may be able to dispose of the need for Blogger and post straight to The Geordies website. Even better news is that I'm learning how to get the most out of my pda & mobile. OK so the really bad news is that I'll be facing a megabill from Vodafone.

Enough for this Sunday. Time to watch the new Morse - despite the crushing reviews.

No comments: